SUBMIT NEAR TERM ACTION PROPOSALS
The Partnership is accepting NTA proposals through an online submittal tool.
To be considered for adoption into the 2018-2022 Action Agenda, NTAs must be preregistered by December 22, 2017, with final proposal submitted by March 30, 2018 via the online submittal tool. Required fields for preregistration are indicated in the submittal tool.
NOTE: If you are on the State Network system you may experience slow connectivity preventing your access to the tool. Currently these issues appear to be limited to Washington State employees. The Partnership and WATECH are working to resolve the issue.
A Word template of the NTA Fact Sheet is available for people who would like to develop their NTA proposal offline. However, please note that preregistration and final submittal must be completed via the online tool by December 22, 2017 and March 30, 2018, respectively, to be considered for the 2018-2022 Action Agenda.
Regional Priority approaches have been integrated into the online submittal tool and are also available in an online searchable database.
All information in the submittal tool is considered draft and can be updated at any time during the NTA development process. NTAs will only be considered final following final submission, due on March 30, 2018.
In response to feedback following the 2016-2017 NTA solicitation process, the Partnership has incorporated many process improvements into the NTA online submittal tool and the structure of the NTA Fact Sheet. Key differences between the 2016-2017 and 2018-2022 solicitation process include:
- A streamlined online submittal tool where people can manage multiple NTAs and collaborate online.
- A feature is included in the NTA submittal tool that allows the owner of a 2016–2017 Action Agenda NTA to migrate a portion of the information from that NTA into the new 2018 Fact Sheet format.
- An online preregistration process to capture basic preliminary (draft) information early in the NTA development process. This step is intended to support NTA administration, coordination and collaboration.
- Regional Priority approaches have been integrated into the online submittal tool and are also available in an online searchable database (link).
- A Word template is available for people who would like to draft their NTA offline.