QUALITY MANAGEMENT PLAN (QMP)
The Puget Sound Partnership is the state agency charged with overseeing the restoration of Puget Sound. This work requires the Partnership to compile, assess, collect, and report on environmental and other data and technical information. The Partnership also uses this data and technical information to inform the public, make decisions, recommend actions, measure performance, and track implementation.
The Puget Sound Partnership’s Quality Management Plan describes the agency’s processes and policies to ensure that the quality of the data and technical information that is gathered corresponds with the actions and decisions undertaken by the Partnership.
The Puget Sound Partnership’s first, and current, QMP was approved by the Partnership and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency in April 2014.
- Quality Management Plan April 2014
- Appx A Quality Assurance Policy
- Appx B Org Chart Quality Mgmt System
- Appx C A_500 Agency Records Management and Retention
- Appx D PSP_GISProgramAndStandards_workingdocument
- Appx E Washington State OCIO oversight policies and standards
- Appx F Washington State Procurement & Contracting Policies
- Appx G Delegation of Authority (RCW 39.26.090)